Important reminders I would like to mention at this time are as follows:
ALL SITES MUST BE CLEAN AND NEAT BY MAY 1ST, OR IT WILL BE DONE FOR YOU AT YOUR EXPENSE. $60. PER MAN HOURS.
1)The Annual Water Quality Report is available and posted in the office.
2) NEW FROM THE CORPORATE OFFICE: Please be aware that no one under 16 can drive a golf cart. NOT EVEN WITH AN ADULT. If you would like to your child to drive a golf cart, it will have to be outside the gate off resort property. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
3) There is also no bicycles after dark.
4) No construction debris is to be left on sites more than 10 days.
5) We will start cracking down on the rule of No pets are to be let outside unattended to potty, If you are caught you will be fined $50.00. Clean up after your pet immediately. There will be no more letting it pile up next to your camper. All pets to be on leashes at all times. That goes for cats too...
6) No one (People or pets) are allowed on the mulch banks.
*A copy of the campground rules is available for pick up at the office
ALL PARTIES WILL BE 35.00 UNLESS CAMPGROUND SPONSORED BY AILEEN OR DAVE. 35.00 CHARGE WILL BE APPLIED IF THE PAVILION IS NOT CLEANED UP AND TABLES RETURNED TO WHERE THEY GO AFTER THE PARTY IS OVER.